Friday, March 4, 2011

A new challenge site

For your inspiration is a new site set up by my fellow Scrap Tiffany Design Team member Brenda Rose. The very first challenge is a photo of The Dubai Towers. You can make anything crafty as long as it is inspired by the photo. Pretty cool huh?  I made a New Home card. I have a good friend who is about to move house. She currently lives a two minute walk from me and once she moves I will be able to literally throw a rock and hit her back yard. Yay. My card is made using Basic Grey - Wander.


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Dale! 'Love the buildings, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Love your interpretation of the photo. So glad you joined us for our first FYI challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale, very nice interpretation! I hope that we see you again and again at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness Dale, this is fabulous....I luv the details, a fantastic inspired card!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! Love what you did with the inspiration. Thanks for playing with us at For Your Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a terrific interpretation of the inspiration photo! Love all your different paper-pieced buildings! Hope you join us again...look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge - love your litte paper city! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete