Thursday, April 7, 2011

Handmade by Suzanne

I got busy today. It was actually raining! I needed to spent a bit of time catching up on scrappiness. I finished off a layout I started yesterday. Tick. Also I needed to do a card for a DT commitment. Tick. I also wanted to do a sketch challenge. I chose to do April's Handmade by Suzanne sketch. I had taken a nice photo of my 13  yo son Damon for his medical action plan. You sort of have to have one like a passport shot, not smiling too much.

Here is the layout I made. I've handmade the "13" embellishment. I've taken a close up so you can see it better. I've done some fringing. I do like that technique.



Here is the sketch.
AprilSketch1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love this LO. The colors are awesome and I love the fringe. Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete