Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 123 Challenge sub

April's 123 Challenge is:
COLOUR: LIME GREEN
WORD: REALLY
TECHNIQUE/PRODUCT: FABRIC




This layout will be published in the July 2012 issue of Scrapbooking.com magazine.



This layout has lots of techniques incorporated into it. I've painted over a doily on to white cardstock to achieve a pretty effect. I've stamped an image and cut around it. I've added embellishments, some of which I got in a blog giveaway I won and I've made some felt fabric flowers last week which just happend to be perfect colour-wise.

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's stunning Dale.... Love the 123 Challenge, I hope to give it go this week sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern left from painting over the doily...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love the details Dale.... just gorgeous XOXO Charmane

    ReplyDelete