Thursday, April 7, 2011

5 Kilos

I was a bit too busy yesterday to post so I'm doing it today.

Weigh in day at the 5 kilos challenge. I lost a measly .2kgs. I can't say that I am surprised though. Last week I woke up on Tuesday morning with lots of lower back pain. I tried to go for my daily walk but had to cut it short. Wednesday I didn't go. I thought, "This will go away" but it actually did not go away until Saturday. I woke up fine on Sunday. Also, I've not been sleeping well at all. Perhaps the sore back had something to do with it last week but this has been going on for weeks. I did change my pillow. That is often the cause. I'm very sensitive, alas. So Sunday I did manage to fulfil one of last week's mini goals which was to go and kick the footy with my son. It was a lot of fun and he had had enough before I had (due to his foot hurting).

This week's challenge is to measure myself. The only other time I've tried to lose weight was years ago when I joined WW for a little while. They make you measure yourself. I compared the measurements today. Eeeek. The most favourable increase (they were all increases) was my neck and my calves, both gaining only 2cms. So, my goal this week will be to decrease ANY of those measurements.

Here's the rotten scales photo. It's the number of the devil. Happy to say I weighed myself today and it has changed to 66.5. Hah.

2 comments:

  1. At least it went down Dale, it's frustrating though, when it's so little. But I'm glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - yes, youre not siding with the devil today (LOL). Good on you for completing your mini goal though.

    ReplyDelete