Friday, April 1, 2022

Music themed scrapbook page for April ARTastic challenge

Hi friends. Happy April Fool's Day!

Here is my layout for April 2022's ARTastic challenge.



These two ladies are my dear friends. The title is best friends forever.

Here is the inspo pic.


ARTastic are using shop windows this year. Cool huh. I used to think for a while that I wanted to be a Visual Display Presenter.  Great creativity involved in that job.  I've picked up the lime green and bright pink wavy pipe patterns as my colour inspiration and background paper choice. Also I like the glam look of the ladies. 

Looking forward to seeing what your entry might be. Head over to the facebook page to enter. Random draw creates an equal playing field for the win.

Have a great day.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment