Saturday, April 9, 2022

First cyber crop at ARTastic

Hey, there is a cyber crop going on right now at ARTastic. Go here to join in the challenges.

Today I did Challenge 2, set by Karen. It's really fun.  Here's the criteria you need to meet:


I challenge you to follow a recipe:
Ingredients:
Shapes
Chipboard
Die
Stencil
Method:
Choose one shape and use it as many times as you wish.
Use at least two pieces of Chipboard.
Die cut at least one shape.
Use a stencil.

Here's my layout.


The stencil I used was all diamonds. I used Pebbles Pearlescent chalk and made up a pattern. It just adds a little something extra and directs your eyes to the photos.

Get your layout in the album by 18 April to be eligible for a prize. It would be great if you could get behind this cyber crop.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment