Monday, February 9, 2015

Wedding scrapbook layout

My wonderful sister-in-law married her love, Terry, in a gorgeous ceremony at Sovereign Hill. They had a Reception dinner in the Hotel there and I took a photo, which I have scrapped last night.

I'm entering it into 2 challenges.

1. Archiscraps where the challenge is vintage and flourishes. My flourishes are the FWAB pearl ones in a rose colour. The vintage is the style and the location.

2, Another-freaking-scrappy-challenge where anything goes. This is a new challenge blog for me, run by the lovely and talented Anne Pennington.

Here is my layout.


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Pretty, love your work. Thanks for playing with us.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout Dale. Thanks for joining us as an entrant at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in at AFSC this month . A very pretty and happy layout & such a lovely memory to scrap. I hope you join us again at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice,thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dale - I LOVE this layout!!! You've really brought the focus to the photo with your choice of colours and embellishments - very striking!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge! Hope to see you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect sentiment - True Love never grows old! Lovely page & photo. Thanks for playing at Archi-scraps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful....thanks for playing atvArchiscrs this month

    ReplyDelete