Friday, February 13, 2015

3 x zoo scrapbook layouts

MYSTICAL SCRAPBOOKS Cyber Crop
Jane's challenge
Use ink in more than 3 ways.

Ink methods used:

1. Inked around edge of base paper and all over base paper.

2. Inked around punched circles.

3. Inked around journal box.

4. Letters of "Hey" are stamped with sepia ink.

5. Sprayed orange ink on base paper.


Here is my page. 


Tracey's challenge
Use 3 photos and a punch

Here is my page.



Donna's challenge
A colour challenge - use a minimum of three of these colours and a wild animal photo (or two or three !!)  


Here is my page.



I was very happy with the theme as I've decided to work mostly on my Singapore holiday album and that contained many Zoo photos that I needed to scrap.


2 comments:

  1. These are such a cute layouts, Dale!! The pictures are amazing. I love the pp that you chose....great compliments to your layouts, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages Dale! Glad you managed to get some holiday snaps scrapped :)

    ReplyDelete