Monday, February 2, 2015

Under The Sea card

Western Australian beaches are some of the World's most beautiful. I went to the the Beach just this week and two weeks ago I visited the Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium. These were the influences for my card, along with the fact that my son was going to a girl's 18th birthday which was themed "Under the Sea". So, he gave this card to her. Hope she liked it.

Over at Unstampabelles this month you need to create a card using the following :

National Symbols - what country are you from? Incorporate a national symbol from your country into your work.

In Australia it could be the kangaroo or the emu, but there are other animals or plants or places that are iconic for Australia. 

The twist is to use the colours of your country's flag. Here is Australia's flag.



Here is my card.


I've used my Creative Memories circle and wavy cutting systems to create the circles and waves on the front of the card. The back is a regular rectangle shape. I've added stickers and and sequins to complete it.

Head over to Unstampabelles to join in.

2 comments:

  1. Love your creative layout and how you've cut the waves. I am sure your son's friend will love this card. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolphins always go well too! A fabulous card and I envy you the ability to go to the beach and be warm over summer! We have had a terrible one but today is magnificent. Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete