Sunday, November 16, 2014

Travel scrapbook page


I'm playing along with Week 76 Magazine Cover challenge at Papercrafter's Corner.
Here is the cover:
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 76 Inspiration Piece (image)

So I've taken inspiration from the vintage look and the suitcases and also the fact that she is waiting.

My layout is about us waiting in the airport for a flight. My husband and son are passing their time on our netbook utilising the Airport's free wifi.  I've used a wonderful background paper by Bo Bunny that is vintage inspired and has suitcases on it. All of the elements I've used are travel and vintage in nature.
























I'm also entering this layout into The Scrapbook Store's November sketch. I think it looks quite vintage in nature and all the business is in the centre of the page. The background paper colour is the same as well. Of course it is flipped around as I have a landscape photo rather than a portrait one.

Here is November 2014 Sketch Competitiontheir sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome, LOVE the paper, so cool you could enter it into two challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet tender moment, beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of papers, enabling you to follow two challenges. You rocked 'em!

    ReplyDelete