Friday, November 14, 2014

Mystical Scrapbook Cyber Crop 14 Nov til 7 Dec

Please join me at Mystical Scrapbooks on our special extended Cyber Crop.

We have 3 challenges for  you, one is Christmas, one is New Year's and mine is Summer. Each Designer has created a mood board to inspire you.

Check out the blog for more details on each one here.

Here is my page for summer page.



Here is the mood board I created.



I'm sure you can see how I was inspired. I'm sure you can find lots in the mood board to inspire you too.

Here are the products I used from the Mystical shop.

Fancy Pants Beach Babe/Turtle Bay pp (base) and elements stickers
Fancy Pants Wonderful Day Ephemera pack die-cuts
misted circle frame
jillibean soup Grandma's Lima Bean soup alphas
Prima Say It In Crystals lines


Why not join us? I'd love to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment