Monday, March 3, 2014

Mystical Cyber Crop - March mood board

Mood Board Cyber Crop starts 5pm WST 7/3/14


This month's cyber crop is a mood board. Each Designer has made their own.  Here is the link to my Mood Board for March Click

I've given a few options, education would be the obvious choice of topic to go for, which is what I did.

My base paper is by Simple Stories. I really love this relative newcomer to the industry. Click here to learn more about the Company from it's owner Amber. The quality of the paper and thickness makes it a pleasure to work with.

Like one of my mood board pics I have created a torn paper apple. I freehand drew an apple shape, cut it out, pasted it with Mod Podge and adhered all the little pieces of scrap paper I had torn up. Then I neatened off the edges with scissors.

I also hand drew an arrow, like the mood board one and drew lines on it with a thick brown pen. Then I coloured in in with various other coloured pens. It matches nicely to the stripes on the Simple Stories paper and highlights my son in this large group photo.

Products from the Mystical Scrapbooks shop used are:

Simple Stories - Year-o-graphy/Year In Review paper
Basic Grey Serenade/Shilling paper
jillibean soup/Grandma's lima Bean Soup stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment