Saturday, March 15, 2014

CSI Case File #114 - Dale





CSI Case File #114 is an interesting one. I admired the sketch supplied.

I have chosen to go with just my name and not a photo.

I started off with the green cardstock to match the colour palette. Then I have added a black loopy border to it, part of the evidence. The up and down pieces are ribbon and washi tape and stickers. I've added some gorgeous black rub ons, some more green stricker strip horizontally in the green. I used some large Creative Memories stickers for my name. The journalling is my testimony. Write about your name, nicknames. I've used numbers to list all of my  nicknames.
I simply love the lady stamp that I've used.
Why not take a look at how the other agents solved the case. It's very inspiring. Some terrific ideas to scrap list.

No comments:

Post a Comment