Saturday, November 30, 2013

KC Base Coat layout

I love the Base Coat ranges, a lot. I was so happy working with the original Base Coat range today.
Here is my layout called Horse & Boy.




Screen shot 2013-10-24 at 10.37.19 AM
This layout is for two challenges. It turns out they worked together beautifully.

The first is the November sketch #5 for Kaisercraft. You had until tonight at midnight to do it so I hopped straight on to it.
Everything I've used for the layout is by KC except the alphas. They're by CM.

The second is for LIFT7 at Soul Scrappers. We had to lift the following layout:



You can see how similar the two challenges are.

I've used two of the Base coat patterned papers as my base. I distressed and then inked them. I wanted to match them to my photo of the painting of the horse and boy. I've added two KC wooden frames which I have painted. I thought that these were appropriate as my layout was about art. I have used some of the handy strips from the 12" base coat papers. So pleased when a Company does this.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: