Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grunge for P4F at SB

Week 7 at Scrap Boutique's Passion 4 Fashion challenge is to do a grunge layout. Yikes I said to myself. So not my thing. Well, I've attempted it and see for yourself whether I've managed to achieve it or not.



SNAPSHOT
I saw a technique using paint in SBM where you use a card and swipe paint on to cardstock so I've given that a go with Jo Sonya's carbon black and burgundy paints. I've added some tulle which has curled up quite nicely. I also had to use more than one stamp in this challenge. I've managed to use four. One is a brick wall one, another two are the picture perfect wording and camera on the black tag and the final one for the journal spot.

I think all the colours compliment the photo nicely. Not what I would have normally done but that's why I like challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment