Thursday, October 27, 2011

Get Picky entry

The challenge blog Get Picky turned 1 recently and is having a blog hop. Lots of inspiration there. This is their current sketch. If you do a layout for it, plus visit and leave a comment on each blog you could win a prize and a Guest Designer spot. I like that the Get Picky blog requires that you use multiple photos as that is always my first choice.  Click here to go Get Picky.



I've left a comment on each blog and done the above sketch in the following layout. It is in my normal clean and simple style. Usually the winners at Get Picky are layouts that are very pretty and girly so I won't win but then I am not expecting to. I'd love to win a prize though. That's always appealing.

The layout is all about the remarkable Washington Monument. It's a really incredible structure and it makes it  easy to know where you are in the City from taking your bearings from it.


8 comments:

  1. Dale, your layout is really nice!! I love it!! Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work, Dale! Love the photos and I love how you managed to fit an extra one in there - looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Picky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layout, Dale! Love the clean feel! Thanks so much for joining us at Get Picky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dale this is a wonderful layout and such a great subject - your holiday looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO! Thanks so much for playing along..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of simple layouts Dale and your is just lovely :):):) Thanks so much for joining in our birthday blog hop of sharing you gorgeous page with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the duplicate long, narrow paper strips by each photo section...great design element there for sure...thanks so much for playing along with our challenge, Dale!!

    ReplyDelete