Monday, October 24, 2011

Flowers Swap

Check this out.  Amanda Taylor organises a swap with a theme each month. There are 5 items  you can sign up for:  ATC's, embellishments, flowers, stamped images and shipping tags.  The theme this month is flowers. I got to pick that one. I thought it might be popular. Lots of scrappers love their flowers. Click on Amanda's name for the link to the blog.
I've been doing this for a while now and it's great fun. It's such fun, happy mail to get in your post box. Also, other people create things that you wouldn't so it's often quite a wonderful surprise to see what's in the package.

11/11/11
I thought I'd add a photo of the items I created for this swap.

1 comment:

  1. welcome home Dale.... Your trip sounds wonderful.. Cant wait to see some holiday LO's xx

    ReplyDelete