Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I see leaves of green at Archi-scraps this month

 Hi there.

Singapore is a destination I have visited many times. It is a hub and a great stopover point from Perth, WA, where I live. It is also a wonderful place to go for lots of fun.

The Gardens by the bay are absolutely stunning and well worth spending a few hours at.

They are the inspiration for this month's Archiscraps challenge. 




On our 2019 trip to Borneo we spent a lot of time in rainforests. I could have shown you some pages on Gardens by the Bay for inspiration, but that's not what this Designer does. Here is my page.


The extra criteria you need to add to you layout is USE LOTS OF LEAVES AND GREENERY.

The photos have leaves, the background paper has leaves, I have added die cut leaves and punched out border leaves. Also the title features leaves and there is green everywhere. Criteria met.

What will you do? Please have a go and enter this month.

Dale x


No comments:

Post a Comment