Saturday, June 11, 2022

Cyber Crop- Hollywood theme

I'm very excited to tell you about something special going on at ARTastic this weekend. They're holding a cyber crop. It is Hollywood themed. How fun is that? I was asked to create a challenge for it. I just love my challenge and I hope you do too. Here it is:



JUNE CYBER CROP
Base your layout on the Hollywood Walk of Fame logo, using any number of the following criteria:
  1. Feature any of the words Hollywood, Walk, Fame.
  2. Use the colours of the logo: pink, gold, black and white.
  3. Use the design of the logo as a sketch.
  4. Use one giant star as the feature of your page.



I've use all of the colours in my layout. I very loosely followed the logo and I three different stars, as well as the title.

I really can't wait to see the entries for this. 

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment