Monday, December 7, 2020

Fancy fold Christmas card for December challenge at Unstampabelles

 Hello. Welcome to December 2020.

Time for a new challenge. You can make anything but it must include the following:


#107 DecemberJoy -

the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires : DELIGHT; the expression or exhibition of such emotion : GAIETY: a state of happiness or felicity : BLISS: a source or cause of delight

                    TWIST : a music twist...ie Carols/ Carol singing; instruments; drummer boys; bird song; concerts; music bringing joy


I have chosen to make a fancy fold card. Thanks to Mitzi for the pattern.


I will give this card to my son's girlfriend's family.  The girlfriend wrote the Christmas message for me, but she didn't know it was going to be used in her own card. It will be a nice surprise for her I hope.

I've also made another card using this pattern to enter into Mitzi's challenge at Soul Scrappers.




Do you have a preference? They are the same design but give a different feel. Second one suits a family with kids I think.

Happy holiday season.

Dale


No comments:

Post a Comment