Saturday, May 2, 2020

Scrapping Gourmet Week 1

Very exciting day. It's International Scrapbooking Day 2020.

I never normally scrap all day but today I just have to spend a few hours at my craft table.

An exciting competition started yesterday too.

Image may contain: text

The first challenge, naturally is an amuse bouche.



Seriously, how elegant is this image and the challenge is fun too.

Here is my take on it.


I used my very favourite colour as my background. This paper has been in my stash for a while. It's called Fine Lacquered Paper in Peacock by artsy.licious.  It's embossed and I thought it just perfect as a base for this layout.

I've used a ScrapMatts chipboard called Diamond Mesh, which I won from doing a CSI challenge in March.  I cut a piece off and then used some inks to spray it various times over a piece of light pink paper. I then used a punch along one edge and my CM wavy trimmer to cut it into 3 pieces.  I also cut the chipboard into 3 pieces.  Adding a G45 diamond dark green paper, some very pretty ribbon which I frayed the edges on and some confetti and sequins and the layering requirement is met.

Lastly I added some tiny stickers as titles and the date and I was done.

Dale  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment