Monday, May 4, 2020

Blue and white card

Unstampabelles' challenge


MayWings and Wind - what do they mean? Angels, birds, spirits, seasons ie blowing away the cobwebs; the feeling of flying; seabreeze; kites; boats, bird wings..........in Australia it is also Mother's Day so it may work as a Mother's Day theme.......being carried in the wings of a mother's love?

            TWIST : must be predominantly White and Blue






I've had this big blue butterfly die-cut in my stash forever.  I was pleased to be able to use it.
The background paper is white with blue flocked stripes.
I used two more die-cut circle shapes, two flowers, and a pearl and some rhinestones to complete this card.

I love blue and white together. It is a lovely colour combo.

Dale x

1 comment:

  1. I love your large butterfly die. How impressive and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete