Sunday, February 2, 2020

Scrapbooking and Survivor

I've combined 3 things I love in this scrapbook layout.  The TV show Survivor, scrapbooking and the sea.

Soul-scrappers are running a competition based on the fabulous TV show Survivor. I'm a big fan of that show, as his my family.  Survivor Australia All Stars starts next week. Go the Golden God!

Anyway for the February challenge at Soul the theme is water.

I've created this layout of the St Kilda seashore for it.


I've called it By The Shore. I wanted to use 3 different alphas for the title. I've tied in the bubble hearts used for BY with a punched teal strip. We do love the sea.

I've also created my own ocean using 2 different pp's and two different cutters. One was a stencil which I traced on the paper and then hand cut. The other is a Creative Memories wavy 12" cutter.

Add a few photos and a few stickers and we're done.

1 comment: