Saturday, February 1, 2020

Do you love using paint and flowers on your scrapbook layout?

Here's a really fun challenge I know you will all just love.

Be inspired by the painting below and use paint and flowers on your layout.

Emma Uber with "Lady in a blue hat".


Image may contain: 1 person

My son took a friend to his Year 12 Ball. We had to get the button corsage he wore and the matching wristlet for her.  We chose off-white, almost green orchids so that dictated my colour scheme for the page.

The background paper is by Creative Memories and is really pretty with foil accents.

I used a champagne cork and 4 different colours of paint to create the flower centres. Then I used the tip of a wooden skewer to dab paint highlights once they had dried.

I the chose some white fabric and hand cut the petals, distressing each side. I attached these with glue to two of the flowers centres.

I painted 2 x chipboard leaf branches and a flourish frame with Kaisercraft paint in the colour soft moss.

I'm really pleased with the result.





There are prizes to be won. Why not enter?

Dale x
































































No comments:

Post a Comment