Thursday, May 23, 2019

Kaisercraft wedding layout

Hi all.

I've finally scrapped this wonderful photo of my sister-in-law and her husband on their wedding day. I took it and I think it is lovely.

They got married at Sovereign Hill, where Terry (BIL) is the Chairman.



I've entered this in two places.  The Kaisercraft Corner Collectibles challenge for May 2019 and Mystical Scrapbooks #1 challenge for May which is to use your own handwriting. I always do so no issue there but I think it is also heritage, so this suits well.

Products used are:

pp is KC Country Grove - Harvest
red CS
KC Wonderland brads
Light green netting, 2 x ribbons
KC Loire Valley die-cuts
KC Collectibles - High Tea and Kaleidoscope
KC Paper blooms - aubergine
KC mini paper blooms - sage and cranberry
KC Sticker - Betsy's Couture

BG Title sticker - Herbs and Honey

Thanks for looking.

Dale x



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page, super details and such a lovely photo of the happy couple xx

    ReplyDelete