Thursday, September 19, 2013

Scraplift challenge at Mystical

Hello scrappy friends.

I've created a layout for you to scraplift as my challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks this month.  Go here to take a look at my blog post.

Here is my layout. It's a School one.
Running The Show sml
It can be any theme. I just need for you to tell me what you have scrap lifted and it needs to be evident that you have done so from my layout. Upload your entry to the gallery. Best of luck and have fun with it.
Products used from the shop are:
paper:
Lilybee Double Dutch Hopscotch
Ki Memories School Days/Monkey Bars
Jillibean Soup/Game Day Chili/Bit Size Bits
Brads – Ki Memories School Days
Stickers:
Fancy Pants Trendsetter Fundamentals and Labels
Lilybee Double Dutch

Hope you can join in the fun. There is always the possibility you will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment