Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lux food - double page layout

It's a pretty grey and rainy day here in Perth.




Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Eighteen Inspiration Piece (image)
This is the inspiration image for Week 18 at Papercrafterscorner magazine Monday challenge.

I think you can pretty clearly see where I have my inspiration from. I have a small all capital orange title and a large title across the centre. I also have blocked photos surrounding the title. I have a journal block like the mag cover as well. Have to have the story. I also have all of the same colours.

I love to take photos of food. These are taken at Gosha's Restaurant at our last trip to Bali. There was a big group of us at a long table. All of the meals looked and tasted fantastic. The fruit plate was a dessert option that Kiki had. Take a peek at my cocktail in a coconut. The long piece coming out of the right of it was a plaited leaf. Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout...the food is making me hungry just looking at it!! :)

    ReplyDelete