Thursday, August 1, 2013

ARCHISCRAPS DT layout - READY TO HAVE FUN

I love going to concerts. I happily organised tix to go and see one of all time favourite bands, Duran Duran. Back in the 80's when I was a teen I went to see them at the Entertainment Centre with my College girlfriends. Two of them accompanied me this time, along with four of my current girlfriends who are big fans as well. We got great seats at Sandalford Winery and went along early to begin festivities.  Here's my page of us with our food and wine.



The page is my Designer layout for Archi-scraps for August.
I started with a paper with pink horizontal lines to represent the building's bricks. I have a lot of pink accents from the window frames. I stamped 3 rows of pink flowers for the window boxes. Plus there are pink flowers at the base of building so I made my flowers pink. I thought the roof and drainpipe looked a grey/blue colour to me so I've used teal mist and blues in my flowers.  I put a pink ribbon vertically up the right side to represent the drainpipe. It also looks a bit like bricks.






Here is the charming inspiration photo and the extra criteria is to use flowers.
Isn't it lovely?

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is wonderful Dale. Let's hope we get lots of pretty floral entries this month.

    ReplyDelete