Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cooking up a layout with lots of journalling

SOUL SCRAPPERS - CUCC18

I have just uploaded my newest challenge at Soul Scrappers. Click on the link to go straight to it.

My layout is of a concert I took my brother Dean to. It was U2 and was a really lavish production. We had great views from our seats. They were pricey so just as well. It was at Patterson's Stadium and it was full. U2 had a great big claw for a stage. You can see it in the pic. This set was truly a marvel. Here is my layout.


I've used Creative Memories So Chic range as my base as it had some amazing neon colours that suited the photo of the "cone" part of the stage set. The large letters are also CM monogram stickers. I have listed all of the songs played in the large green circles at the top.

Check out Soul Scrappers CUCC18 challenge for all the criteria you need to enter. I'm giving away a Dream Big mini album. Hope you take the time to enter. Journaling is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment