Wednesday, August 17, 2011

From Screen 2 Scrap cards

This post features two cards I have done for the 2nd birthday celebrations of From Screen 2 Scrap where I am a Designer. 

Firstly I've made a card for challenge 2. The criteria is:
* use a white and blue background
* child celebrating birthday
* an umbrella




The second card is for an extra DT sub for Holiday Inn. My youngest son performed on violin in his ensemble at the Perth Music Festival on Saturday which was held at my older son's School Perth Modern. In appreciation of his Teacher's efforts we pooled together and I got her some flowers and some chocolates from Johnny Walker Chocolatier shaped like instruments. I also made her this card which I made to fit the criteria for Holiday Inn. (navy and red, 2 toned title and music paper). She was delighted with everything.



Here's a pic of my son looking at the Teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment