Monday, August 1, 2011

From Screen 2 Scrap birthday celebrations and challenges galore

Very exciting news! Over at From Screen 2 Scrap this month not only is there the usual monthly challenge but there are four extra ones with prizes galore to be won. Check it all out here.

Holiday Inn is the monthly challenge.


The criteria is:
For an extra 6 bonus points :)

1) Use music sheet pp on your page = 1 pt
2) Two tone title = 2 pts
3) Lets see some red and navy on your page = 3 pts

Here's my take on it.


This is Damon's band in which he played the Clarinet, hence the clarinet included on bottom right of the layout.

I was team leader for the first challenge which included me, Sandi and Shazzi. I did a canvas which I've hung in my lounge room. It matches the colour of my couches handsomely. The poster is To Gillian on her 37th Birthday. I chose it because I like the film and I thought the poster would be a good inspiration for a challenge.



The criteria is:

1) Use a house or home on your page somehow
2) use sand/sandpaper or sand coloured fabric
3) use green paint

We would love to see you join in our August Birthday celebrations, you can enter a layout, card or OTP item.

Here is my canvas.

 
There's lots more to come so check out the website to see the challenges, the Designer's inspiring creations and the prizes available. Remember to tell Shazza I sent you.

1 comment: