Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 4 - Tennant Creek layout and card


The place we're visting this week on the Red Earth Road Trip is Tennant Creek. Never been to the Northern Territory myself. It's the only State or Territory in Australia I haven't visited.

The task was to incorporate red, brown and other earthy colours in our layout and card. Also to be inspired by Aboriginal art. Plus of course to include the bonus item of which there were 3 this week. One is in the middle of 3 of the flowers (1 on the card and 2 on the layout).


This magpie caught a mouse and I saw it in my front garden. Another maggie was trying to get the mouse and the maggie was having none of sharing.

Products used in the layout are:

S.E.I. playday/tickles pp
Echo Park A Walk in the Park/Mother Nature pp
K&Co handmade green bird damask PP
Crate Paper borders/School Spirit
Sam & Lucy in bloom paper flowers
Tiffany's Treasures Petaloo jewel centre
gold brads
Crate Paper borders - brook
Kaisercraft chocolate pearls
Adorn it Random mini alphas
Fancy Pants Rusted Sun alphas
Sassafrass count journal tag cs sticker

2 comments:

  1. Really liking your creativity, Dale!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI :) OMG do I feel bad !!! I totaly forgot to send you the 'happy mail'... I didnt even give it a thoguht till I saw you had left a message on my blog... Im so sorry Dale, you must think Im awful... Im on it ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete