Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 3 is Sydney on the Red Earth Road Trip

I enjoy visiting Sydney. The hustle and bustle and variety of things to do is appealing. The river offers a wonderful aspect to wherever you might visit in the City.  Sydney was the destination for our Red Earth Road trip. Challenge criteria included no patterned paper, use blue and family photos. As my boys had both just had their birthdays this was too easy.  Here's my layout. It's of our lunch at Fast Eddy's for Damon's 14th birthday. The venue was his choice and we each had something different and enjoyed our meals. I've used cardstock as a background, grosgrain ribbon, punched cork shapes, a lollipop I made and some other embellies, including the mystery item (which was a WISH ticket) from our rescue kit.


We also had to make a card. Similar criteria, without the photo.  Here is mine.

I've used various shades of blue cardstock and a baby blue ribbon which I have woven together, AC sea foam thickers and a Creative Memories sticker.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Dale! Oh, now I want to scrap....thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete