Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day card using Kaisercraft for ARTastic's 2nd birthday

I made my Mum a Mother's Day card this morning. I'm safe as she doesn't own a computer so she won't see this post.

I've used my favourite Kaisercraft collection, Chanteuse. It's just so pretty and so perfect for a Mother's Day card. I've also used a CM corner rounder, CM flower punch and a Martha Stewart punch.

I've entered this card in challenge 1 at ARTastic. This month they are celebrating their 2nd birthday and are having 5 random draw contests. Challenge 1 is to make a Mother's Day card. Very timely indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dale! Thank you for your warm welcome over at ARTastic;0) Your card is beautiful! Love the image and the dp is beautiful. I need to get started on one for my Mom. I am always late sending it to her since she lives so far from me. So I know she is not expecting it Sunday;0) Love the punch design you used on the bottom. Have a great evening;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I used this collection for my mums and mother in laws cards too. Its perfect.

    ReplyDelete