Friday, May 20, 2011

Monkey Business - Scrapbookit

Monkey Business


1.Your title Must start with the letter M.


2.You Must include at least 3 products that start with the letter M.

3.You Must add a handMade embellishment to your layout

My title is Monkey Business.
The products starting with M are:
  1. Mrs Grossman's patterned geometric stickers
  2. Mementos/Tiles - Blue Birol
  3. Sassafrass Lass/Monstrosity/Spot on PP
  4. MemoryWorks/Destinations/Fundamentals CS stickers
  5. Mini label sticker
  6. Monkey sticker
The handmade embellishment is the felt lollypop which I made.
I'd also like to give a nod to Nicolee Cable. I won the ribbons from her at the first Chat With Charm CC last month. I've tied them together with some red twine. Who says you can't use ribbon on a boy's page? These were perfect I reckon.

3 comments:

  1. That's a tricky challenge! You've done a fabulous job with it though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW wow....those ribbons look amazing and suit it PERFECTLY!!! well done Dale!!....and cute teenager card too!
    thx for visiting my blog & ur lovely comments! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a very tricky challenge.. Love your LO!!

    ReplyDelete