Monday, February 14, 2011

5 Kilos weigh in

OK, it's weigh in day. I vowed to:

•lay off the sugary processed foods and drinks


•walk 2-3 times per week (already do this)

•swim laps or walk around the bridges with a friend once a week (about an 1 hr 15 minute)

•eat more fruit and veg

•do floor exercises each day in my lounge room in front of the TV (used to do this)

I did all of the above and I reached my goal weigh loss for the week of 0.5kg. Here are the scales photo from this morning to prove it.



I'm satisfied with this result. I've only ever tried to lose weight once before. My plan is to do the same again this week.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss so far. Doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Dale! That is great! Oh, in case you did not get my DM on twitter, I wanted to thank you, again, for the link to the site with the awesome storage. I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Dale! 1/2 a kilo already - well done. You're on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY !!!!! great job Dale. congrats on the weight loss....

    ReplyDelete