Friday, December 31, 2010

HNY and a HB

Well, it is the morning of the last day of 2010. It's a beautiful, bright and warm sunny day. So far I've had a lie in, put on a load of washing, eaten some cereal and jumped on the computer. Pretty dull so far. That's OK though.
I need to ring my Nan as it is her 86th birthday today. Gee, she's doing well. I gave her some gifts via my Aunty on Tuesday. She was going to keep them to give to her today. I'm sure she'll love them. I made her a special card too which you will be able to see on Blog Tiffany in a few weeks time. No peeking now. It's pink and green though.
I'd like to wish you all a happy new year. The very best and brightest thing I did this year was to meet my idol Rick Springfield on 2 October in Biloxi, Mississippi. What a wonderful man he is. Here is a photo of me with him. He's very snuggly. It still makes me smile every time I look at this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment