Wednesday, May 1, 2024

A Christmas scrapbook page

May is going to be a fabulous month with lots of fun stuff happening.

Do you like this classy image?




If it inspires you, let me tell you how you can get creative with it.

I've been on a Design Team for a scrapbooking challenge blog for month years now. It is called Archiscraps. You are given an image and a criteria to include and you need to make a layout inspired by it.

There are several designers who give examples of each month's image. You can view their work, and mine, here.

Then, once you have created your page, go and upload it to the facebook page album here.

I saw this image and thought of Christmas. I loved the gold accents too.

The criteria to follow is: Black/ white/ red /gold and something hanging. (Like a charm or bead etc)

Here is my page. I definitely needed to add some black and I had this great sparkly red cardstock.

I saw the hanging wreath but didn't want to add a wreath so I added a chipboard circle as my title.

I have a few gold accents throughout. I think that the gold banner really pops.

I had a fun tassel which I added using a gold brad.

I've definitely met all of the criteria. Make sure you do. The DT vote on each month's entries and we do make sure that the winner has met it.




Best of luck. We'd love to see your entry.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment