Monday, August 1, 2022

August ARTastic design project - scrapbook layout

I hope all is well with you.

I love a nice cup of chai latte. It warms you up in winter and it tastes yummy. Lately I've been having it with almond milk. Very tasty. Adds a nice nutty flavour.

This month's window challenge for ARTastic is a really interesting one. I'm keen to see the interpretations in the entries. I'll show you the inspo pic and then post my layout, then give you my interp.

 




I felt like there were many choices here.

I've picked up the kraft coloured background, the red from the dress and the wheat. The cinnamon in my tea looked a bit like wheat I thought. Plus, there's bound to be tea in that picnic basket, right? I made a little teacup with some charcoal coloured paper (from the saucer colour in my photo) and I had a chipboard spoon which I coloured with a copic marker. I've also added a banner (inspo came from the spotlights hanging off the sides).

Have a go. Head to facebook to enter here.


Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment