Saturday, September 4, 2021

Bright pink card

Hi everyone,

I've made a very bright pink card today.




I used this month's sketch at Stick it down.




For the strip I'ved used a misted white cardstock piece.

For the squares I've used 2 Heidi Swap acetate planner pieces. I don't do planner but happen to own these and I wanted a way to use them. As the sentiment is quite neutral this will be a handy card to have in my stash.

I've also got some pink gel flowers which are fun and a bit see through as well. 

Thanks for looking.

Dale x

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Pink is my favorite color! Kudos for using the planner pieces on your card too! Thanks for playing along with our card sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the pink and gold together!! Thank you for playing along with us this month @ Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in Pink! I love that you used the acetate pieces as your squares, and they show the beautiful background design through them. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, love how you incorporated the acetate! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use those planner sleeves, I have some of those so I need to give this a try.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete