Thursday, July 1, 2021

July ARTastic reveal

 ARTastic is a fun challenge blog. There is an inspiration painting and then a criteria to add to your scrapbook layout design.

July's inspo is:



Elioth Gruner with Orchard

The criteria to add is a rural/garden scene, plus feathers.

I chose to use some photos from a boat tour I went on with my husband in Borneo. There were many exotic birds to spot in the wild jungle. Hard to get photographs, let alone good ones. I chose two of my better ones.


I've used soft greens and yellow. I like the overall softness of the end result. The large leaf you see is from a silk cushion I had. It had deteriorated in places but I loved  the stitched leaves so I cut them off to add to future projects. It adds a nice element of texture to the page.

Click on the link above to take you to ARTastic's facebook page. Here is the link to the blog to see the other Design Team's pages.

Dale x


No comments:

Post a Comment