Saturday, May 1, 2021

Happy birthday card in black, red and white for Archiscraps' May 2021 challenge

 Take a look at this striking building. That black metal "lace" cast iron balustrades is incredible. This is a colonial style building in Melbourne, Australia. 




This is this month's inspiration for Archiscraps' May 2021 challenge. The extra criteria is shabby chic.

Here is my DT design. 


I made a card and picked up the "lacework" effect for my background. I've added a black and white tag with black swirls and black ribbon, some white ribbon and black lace and 3 red and white flowers. I felt it could do with a bold pop of colour.

Let's see what this inspires you to do.  Upload your creation on facebook at the community page here.

Have a great day.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment