Thursday, April 1, 2021

Yay! card for Archiscraps' April challenge

Hi there.

Challenge time again. A fun one. Be inspired by this image and use pleating technique.

Staircase inside the St. Pancras Hotel, London 1880’s.


I made a card.

I chose a patterned paper from a 6x6" paper pack. 

I used a scorer and my Creative Memories trimmer to score the paper evenly cross-ways.


Then, it was a simple matter of pleating the paper.


I added some double sided paper on the back to hold the pleats together. I also added some underneath the front pleat folds to hold those down.


Lastly, I added it to my cardstock. I chose another paper from the same pack, added some ribbon, a tag and made a little flower bouquet in matching colours.



This card could be used for many occasions. Handy to have.

Thanks for looking.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment