Monday, March 1, 2021

Zoom - a scrapbook layout about lockdown

Hello there,

Time for March's challenge at Unstampabelles .

Challenge #109

Lockdown 

TWIST: Scrap It! (but card will be accepted if they follow theme)

I'm sure everyone has photos that they took during lockdown. Could be the empty toilet roll shelf at the supermarket, could be mask wearing. 

I chose to document singing rehearsal over zoom. A very trying experience indeed.

The top photo shows our Chorus' Director with a little pic of me in the corner. The bottom photo shows how I put my music and ipad on the ironing board to get some height so I could stand and sing.

Of course there is a lot of journalling needed to explain the photos.

A technique I used was to use a dauber and inkpad to decorate my chipboard. An easy one I'm sure many of you use.








Thanks for looking.
Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment