Thursday, October 1, 2020

Qantas Club - layout for Archi-scraps

 October is here and so is another challenge at Archiscraps. Just in case you don't know, we now upload our entries to our facebook page here.


Inspo pic is:

Here is my layout.











I thought the inspo pic looked quite moody so I wanted to do a page that reflected that. I have added light pink to brighten it up a little. I have cut a circle from the middle of the floral paper and flipped it to the back side, which was white. This duplicates the white plates in the photo. I also have a circle die-cut with a little plane on it. Lots of different layers here.  Some of the papers and the alpha stickers came from a set given out at Memoranza in 2006 by Creative Memories. Wow, old stash. Good to use some of it.

I am providing the prize this month. I made some tags and flags and there are two paper packs. The papers are big enough you can mount 4x6 photos on to them. The papers are exclusive, cannot be purchased, Creative Memories papers.



Get your thinking caps on and join us.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment