Monday, September 7, 2020

Get Well card

Unstampabelles' challenge 


#104 SeptemberPhoenix (rising from the Ashes) - as in salvaging a craft 'mistake' perhaps? Getting an education or career after a slow beginning; recovering from an illness ie Breast Cancer; celebrating a divorce?

                   TWIST: use an embossing folder 

This one stumped for a little while.  Then I thought about sending a card to someone who has been unwell.


I love the colour combo of blue, green and white. It's so fresh.  This is a particularly pretty embossing folder that I've used as well.

Dale x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my card Dale. Yes you did inspire me for mine...although I didn't realise how much beacause after I look at the challenge I don't look again until I have done mine! Spooky!!!

    ReplyDelete