Monday, June 1, 2020

June ARTastic DT reveal

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all keeping well.

June's challenge at ARTastic is a really different one.  It's all about words.  I love words.

Here is my layout.



No photo description available.

This inspiration artpiece above by Renee Farratt with "My tree words worth" is what we are to be inspired by.

I think you can easily see what inspired me.

I had these photos that I took of the whiteboard at our A Cappella West Retreat. The first one I went on as a matter of fact.  As part of my role as Chorus Photographer I take photos of what is written on the board and share to all the members so that the board can be erased and re-used.

We all work so hard at the technical elements of our singing craft.  The journalling explains that a little.

It's up to you to choose how to be inspired.  Get your layout done and visit the link above to enter.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment