Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Travel scrapbook layout

Welcome to 2020. It's the 20's again. Much easier to say than the 10's, which no-one did.

Time for a new challenge. Are you ready?

It's my favourite theme, travel scrapbook pages. Our family loves a trip. We just got back from a family trip to spend Christmas with my sister-in-law's family. Had a splendid time.

Right, on to the challenge. It's for ARTastic. Always inspired by a painting.  This time it is Donald James Waters with "Day Trippers".
I took inspiration from the water theme.

No photo description available.


Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

This is a photo I purchased from Disneyland from the log ride Splash Mountain. It is an adorable tame ride right up until the end. There is then a scream-worthy drop where you get plenty wet right at the end and that's when they take the photo.  Everyone loved this ride and we went on it a few times.

I've added a lot of inking to represent the water splashes.

You don't have to be so literal as me. I do like to see some inspiration taken from the picture though. Head over to ARTastic to enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment