Saturday, June 1, 2019

Scrapbook layout featuring library pocket/book page

A new challenge is on at Archiscraps.  Here is my layout. Extra criteria:  JUNE-Use a book page or library pocket .  I have added both a book page (from a mini book) and a library pocket. You only need to choose one of course.





















Trinity College Dublin.

Construction of the Trinity College Library in Dublin, Ireland, began over 420 years ago. This photograph truly captures the immense beauty of the historic library.

Julene, who runs Archiscraps is a Librarian and has been there. I'd love to go. I'm an avid reader, have been since I was a child. I've been in a book club now for 16 years. One of the ladies in the pic above has now joined it.

Image may contain: people sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment