Monday, April 1, 2019

An earthy double layout - Stone Cottage

Challenge at Archiscraps

Happy April Fool's Day first of all. Time for you to scroll through all the new challenges for April.

Are you looking for one that puts your thinking cap on?  Try this.



Isn't this an amazing image? Doesn't look real. Certainly looks Roman or similar.

This twist is  we are asking you to SQUEEZE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN.

What might that mean?  Up to you but do explain your thinking in your post.



Here is my example. I have squeezed my journalling on to a box in the middle of the photos/layout. But, this page is also part of a double page set. I have squeezed the title in between the two pages. So, I've doubled up on this challenge.

Here is the double.



What do you think?  I love the green and earthly tones.

Let's see what you do.

Have a great day.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment